The College Bound Organizer: The Ultimate Guide to Successful College Applications 学院组织者：成功申请大学的终极指南
#1 Amazon Best Seller! ─ College Bound?
College Bound Organizer is your step-by-step comprehensive guide to organize every step of the college application process from college search through college admission.
College admissions is tougher than ever: Between now and 2020, about 90 million high schoolers in the U.S. will try to get into college. And, nearly three million students are expected to enroll as first-time freshmen in degree-granting institutions in the United States this school year. Each of these students will apply to many schools ― five, 10, perhaps as many as 20 ― and each of those applications has a daunting number of T’s to cross and I’s to dot. With standardized test taking and school visits, the college application essay to write and forms to fill out, there is so much to do. Applying to college is intimidating and overwhelming for both teenagers and parents.
“Planning ahead and “getting there first” can do more than help students get into a good college ― it can provide them with life skills, a solid education, and lifelong friends.” – Business Insider
If you intend to be college bound: The challenge is to be well informed, prepared, focused and organized throughout the multi-step college search and admission process. Your solution is The College Bound Organizer,the ultimate guide to help students effectively navigate this very complicated and stressful process.
“Using The College Bound Organizer is one way to help you stay focused on what is really important.”–Edward B. Fiske, bestselling author of Fiske Guide to Colleges
The College Bound Organizer helps students:
- Understand what admission officers are looking for in an applicant
- Prevent common mistakes students make on their applications
- Build a personal profile
- Plan an individualized testing schedule
- Research colleges to identify schools that are a good fit
- Develop a balanced list of schools
- Secure letters of recommendation
- Complete and submit applications accurately and on time
- Develop the college application essay
- Apply for financial aid and scholarships
- Ace interviews
- Sort through and manage application results
- Make a final decision