The Best 384 Colleges, 2019 Edition: In-Depth Profiles & Ranking Lists to Help Find the Right College For You (College Admissions Guides) 最佳384所大学：深入剖析和排名列表，帮助您找到合适的大学（大学入学指南）
*****As seen on the TODAY SHOW!*****
NO ONE KNOWS COLLEGES LIKE THE PRINCETON REVIEW! The Princeton Review’s college rankings started in 1992 with surveys from 30,000 students. Over 25 years and more than a million student surveys later, we stand by our claim that there is no single “best” college, only the best college for you … and that this is the book that will help you find it!
What Makes THE BEST 384 COLLEGES the Most Popular College Guide?
STRAIGHT FROM STUDENTS TO YOU
· 384 in-depth school profiles based on candid feedback from 138,000 students, covering academics, administration, campus life, and financial aid
· Insights on unique college character, social scene, and more
RANKING LISTS & RATINGS SCORES
· Lists of the top 20 colleges in 62 categories based on students’ opinions of academics, campus life, facilities, and much more
· Ratings for every school on Financial Aid, Selectivity, and Quality of Life
DETAILED ADMISSIONS INFORMATION
· The “Inside Word” on competitive applications, test scores, tuition, and average indebtedness
· Comprehensive information on selectivity, freshman profiles, and application deadlines at each school
Plus! Free access to 2 full-length practice tests online (1 SAT and 1 ACT) to help you prep for the important admissions-exams part of your admissions journey.
“The most efficient of the college guidebooks. Has entertaining profiles larded with quotes from students.”–Rolling Stone
“The offbeat indexes, along with the chattily written descriptions of each school, provide a colorful picture of each campus.” –The New York Times
“A great book…. It’s a bargain.” –CNN
“Our favorite college guidebook.” –Seventeen
“Provides the kind of feedback students would get from other students in a campus visit.” –USA Today
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.